Returns, Exchanges and Refunds
We know returns suck, which is why we wanted to make it as easy as possible! We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after you place the order to request a return for a refund.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused and with tags attached.Return Instructions:
- Have your order number ready.
- Click here to begin your return. Complete the steps listed on the screen.
- You will have the option to print your return label, or you can show your QR code at one of the approved locations to have label printed for you. (The QR code will be provided via email once you book your return.)
- Take your return to any of the 31,000 US drop-off locations.
- Look for updates, as we’ll keep you informed so you can easily track the progress of your return and refund.
Damages and issues
We carefully check every item before it's shipped to ensure it meets our high quality standards. Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. If your original purchase was over $100, you will receive a full refund. If your original purchase was under $100, we will deduct $8 from your refund to cover the shipping cost. Please remember it can take a few days for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Please note that sale items are non returnable. When you initiate your return, the portal will only show the items that are eligible for return.
You can always contact us for any return, exchange or refund questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.