Art Of Uniformity®
The "Wolfgang" Unisex Pant
These might just be the most perfect pair of pants ever created. The name "Wolfgang" translates to mean a wolf's " journey" or "travel". These pants are a symphony of styling options, which makes them amazingly practical for traveling too. They can be worn multiple ways with almost anything (including our "Equality" Scrub top!). So whether you're a lone wolf or part of a uniform pack, these pants can adapt to all your styling needs.
- Flattering and comfortable unisex fit.
- Can be worn multiple ways just by changing the leg opening: jogger style, straight leg, cuffed (all three shown here) and even as a capri (we can't stress enough how freaking awesome this is).
- Double side pockets.
- Back patch pocket.
- Adjustable drawcord waist.
- Eco-friendly and durable blend of certified recycled poly from ocean plastic, organic cotton and spandex.
- No antimicrobial treatments or anti-fade/anti-wrinkle chemicals.
Sizing: Please refer to our size chart. Since this style is unisex, we recommend women size down one size.
Inseam length: 30 1/2"
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, tumble dry low, do not dry clean, do not bleach, iron on low heat.
This style is now available for preorder in black. Be sure to sign up for our mailing list so you don't miss out on updates!